- _________ are a set of software components that add capabilities to a larger software.
Your Answer: Plugins
- Time based effects are typically used on ___________.
Your Answer: an aux track with a send
- AutoTune is made by:
Your Answer: Antares
- RTAS stands for:
Your Answer: Real Time Audio Suite
- TDM stands for:
Your Answer: Time Division Multiplexing
- The VST (Virtual Studio Technology) Plugin Format was developed by ___________.
Your Answer: Steinberg
- The render button on an Audiosuite plugin:
Your Answer: Renders the changes you have made to the audio file itself (and creates a new file in the clip list)
- Pro Tools 11 has discontinued support of both ______ and ______ based signal processing.
Your Answer: RTAS, TDM
- Using an effect processor on a send allows you to:
Your Answer: All of the Above
- Dynamic and frequency based processors are typically used on _________.
Your Answer: an insert
- Audiosuite plugins save processing power by:
Your Answer: processing digital audio offline
- You must have a clip selected to use Audiosuite plugins
Your Answer: True
- A(n) _________ is a software component used to add capabilities to a larger host software.
Your Answer: Plugin