1) Date of Session: Mar 4th, 2015 2) Time in: 12:00 PM 3) Time out: 3:30 PM 4) Lesson #: 20 Final mix test It's final mix day!! This was a very nerve wracking experience since I've always had Tara by my side correcting me every step of the way but today I was working on a mix by myself all alone... Read More >>
CALGARY, ALBERTA AUDIO ENGINEERS AND MUSIC PRODUCERS
Every summer, hundreds of thousands of people descend upon Calgary, Alberta for the Calgary Stampede, a massive ten-day combination rodeo and festival that features hundreds of exhibitions and plenty of great live music. This 100-year-old tradition is only one example of the deep western heritage of this frontier community, which has deeply affected its music scene, giving Calgary the nickname "Nashville of the North."
Here on this page you'll find a number of highly capable music producers and audio engineers, all of whom have demonstrated a commitment to the highest standards as students of the Recording Connection Audio Institute of Calgary, AB in Canada. Each of these qualified individuals has been personally coached and trained in real Calgary recording studios by some of the best audio professionals in the business today. If you have need of professional audio services, or if you want to know more about the benefits of attending the Recording Connection, we strongly urge you to check out the websites of these highly trained professionals.
If you'd like more information about the Canada Recording Connection Audio Institute, please click here.
Latest Blog Entries from Calgary Recording Connection Students
1) Date of Session: Feb 11th, 2015 2) Time in: 1:00 PM 3) Time out: 3:00 PM 4) Lesson #: 20 Final written exam It's finally final time, it still feels as though I just started and still have so much to learn... Read More >>
1) Date of Session: Dec 17th, 2014 2) Time in: 1:30 PM 3) Time out: 4:00 PM 4) Lesson #: 20 Today Tara brought in another band for me to record... Read More >>
1) Date of Session: Aug 20th, 2014 2) Time in: 1:00 PM 3) Time out: 3:00 PM 4) Lesson #: 19 Surround Mixing What is surround sound? Surround sound is a type of audio output or a technique in which helps enrich the sound reproduction quality of an audio source, which sound appears to surround the listener providing sound from a 360° radius... Read More >>
1) Date of Session: June 18th, 2014 2) Time in: 1:00 PM 3) Time out: 3:00 PM 4) Lesson #: 18 Today Tara brought someone in to play the drums for me so that I can learn more set up for the drum and how to edit drum clips... Read More >>